Friday, May 1, 2009

Good morning on Fri, May 1

Hi,

And the year marches on. I rode in this morning for the first time in a wee while. The rain started pelting down in big drops as I unlocked the garage and I could see the rain coming down the valley from the south. Uh oh. I leapt on my bike hoping to make it down the hill before the deluge. However, as soon as I got to the other side of the hill, the rain virtually disappeared. The wet roads made for a granny shuffle down the hill but I did hit 30 km/h before chickening out.

We're off on our tramp tomorrow morning. 7.45 at the railway station. I must pack loads of dry clothes as it will inevitably be wet, wet, wet. Actually... I must pack. ;-)

I saw a wonderful double rainbow this morning from the office window. Against the dark, stormy, black clouds behind it, it looked fantastic!

Have a simply superb weekend. Ah.. my tea is perfect.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment