Friday, May 29, 2009

Good morning on Fri, May 29

Hi,

Some sunshine and Wellington is looking good. I dropped wee Toby off this morning as I had a late night last night and I needed a longer sleep in. Table tennis was great fun but when I get home I don't unwind very quickly after my exercise. So I was very sleepy this morning.

It's a long weekend this weekend here - thanks QEII. I need three days off. So does Toby. Heheheh.

We have plans - but they are many and varied. We're visiting Georgia the horse (to feed it apples), getting a grocery delivery, heading up to Waikanae to see the Tabors on Sunday, and apparently it is a free for all on Monday where Mike has lost track of the people we have invited over. So, if we have said come over, come over. Mike will be painting and I will be hoping I can cater for the masses! Heheheh.

Ok. Time to get stuck in!
Have a good weekend!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment