Thursday, May 14, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, May 14

Hi there,

What a wonderful morning, if a little on the windy side with that freshening northerly. No clouds from where I'm sitting.

Last night Toby passed his grading with 100% so he is now a white belt with one red tab. He was very pleased with himself and bounced out of the dojo. We were very proud. Grandy also came to watch. Afterwards, Mike took Toby to McDonalds to celebrate and I stayed at home with Mum and ate her yummy macaroni cheese. Dad turned up and tucked in too.

I have tracked down the best cheese in the entire world - finally! And Mike and I bought two and two baguettes. So after dinner Mum tried some. And she also declared it the best cheese she has ever tasted.

When Mike got back from Maccas, Mike and I polished it all off. Oh dear. Lucky I rode my bike in this morning to compensate.

I have table tennis tonight but before that I have a work seminar to attend. So I'll be riding home at about 1930, hopping in the car and heading to table tennis. Lucky they feed me at this seminar.

And tomorrow is a special day. Benjamin's birthday! I hear we're all invited (including Ma and Da if they want) to celebrate tomorrow night. Sounds great! We have Sally and Andrew's present for Benjamin as they are leaving on Saturday for Norfolk Island so I have no idea if they can attend. Very organised of them!

So, have a marvellous day today! I loved the tuis chortling as I rode in this morning. Oh - and I did see the MRG in the parliament carpark (no ticket being written this time) this morning. So Sally and Andrew are indeed busy!

Love,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Why did I neglect to name the best cheese in the world?

    Fromager des Clarines.

    It is yum. At room tempurature it is quite runny when you cut through its delicious, soft, white rind. It is a little salty, and not too smelly.

    ReplyDelete