Thursday, May 7, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, May 7

Hi,

It is a glorious morning here in Wellington - all the more pleasant for coming after horrendous weather. Unfortunately it seems this is a blip in the normal course of weather events and it will get far worse for the weekend.

I rode in this morning and apart from freezing cold, wet, feet, it was great. The roads almost had dry patches on them. Almost! My feet were wet because I rode home yesterday and got soaked! Water was sloshing around in my shoes. They were still quite wet by morning.

Toby did well in his karate and really paid attention as Grandy and I told him to. If he does that well next week he should pass his grading. I have been practising the wrong kick with him though. Oops.

Mike and I got to tramping club last night. We dropped off gear from the weekend and caught up with people from the tramps we've done.

Mike and I are off to see the new Star Trek movie on Saturday night with some friends. Any other takers?

Well, I have a bit of work to get through so I'd better get stuck in. Table tennis tonight. I hope Mum is okay after her mammoth walk to our place yesterday (ta - we got yummy dinner and Toby was ready to go to karate) as her muscles were stiffening up and she was hobbling around. Hopefully table tennis will loosen her up a bit more.

Oh yeah - no dizziness today. How cool is that?

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment