Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Good morning on Tues, May 5

Hi there,

What a weird feeling this morning. I am so dizzy it was totally weird riding my bike to work. Every time I turned my head to look somewhere, everything swam. It is still doing it as I type. Never had that before.

We had dinner at Mum and Dad's place last night - Mum made yummy fish! We ate it all up - all of us.

I had late shift with wee Toby this morning. We had a very good morning together. It is very cold - I used my electric blanket quite bit last night. Toby wore lots of layers to school. He rode his skateboard to school today. Well, "rode" is a strong word. He hopped with his skateboard to school. He's still getting used to skateboarding.

Toby is going to try for a grading tab in karate next week so we're practising the moves. I think he might pass - it depends on his front snap kick. His balance sometimes lets him down. He also flails his left arm around a bit when it is the one not doing anything. It doesn't return to the right position whereas his right arm goes back where it belongs. He is definitely right-handed. Mike could tell since we was a very wee tacker.

Anyhow. Time for a cup of tea. Maybe that will sort out my head. Can't do any worse!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment