Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good morning on Tues, May 19

Hi,

I'd better blog early this morning as I feel things are slipping away already today and I have been at my desk for 15 minutes so far.

Yes - I had early Toby drop-off duty. Mike is overseeing a release this morning so he wanted to get in early. Toby and I had a lovely time walking in to school and having cuddles in bed before we got up (that was my favourite bit).

The ride in was lovely and I spotted the MRG (the car, not Mike) at Parliament. So Sally and Andrew must have parked there at 5am and caught a taxi from there. Very clever. Unless Swine Flu (H1N1) has catapulted to the fore and they have been recalled from holiday. I rather think not.

Dinner last night was mince made into burger patties and consumed with relish - well, with tomato sauce at any rate. ;-) Toby ate through 1.5 burgers. Quite impressive as I made it through 1.

Tonight seems normal. No rushing off anywhere or anything. We have chicken pieces (with bones) to eat. I fancy a curry. I must find a recipe.

Have a great day. Enjoy the sun if it's shining on your town today!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment