Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Good morning on Wed, May 20

Hi,

May is sliding right by, isn't it? The weather is atrocious. The radio said a high of 9C today but the Internet says it'll be 14C here. Big difference. Probably no one is right! Hail and cold strong southerlies. I suspect the 9C is closer to the truth. I'm not sure why I rode in. Madness.

Karate day today so off early to collect wee Toby for it. I think Mum will be popping around to get him from school and get him ready for karate so we just have to jump in the car when I get there. I have put dinner on (slow cooker - yummo) so it should be ready when we get there. Maybe put some rice on to go with it. Last night's dinner worked out well - I made chicken curry with the pieces and it was very nice. I used the basis of my butter chicken recipe and added a can of coconut milk to let it all simmer in.

Ok - I am officially confused. The MRG was not in the carpark this morning. So my new assumption is that someone else drove Sally and Andrew in and are now using the Parliament carpark for days when they use the MRG. Mysterious.

Mike is still flat out at work working on the MOSS that gathers no code (ok - a nerdy comment!). After months of wrestling with it Mike conceded last night that is has many flaws still as a development environment. I think it is a good direction - the collaboration aspect borders on mimicking the social websites springing up globally and they are onto something. But at a cost at the moment. Or maybe it is the third party people pushing its boundaries beyond what MS envisaged just yet??? Anyhow, enough IT waffle.

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment