Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good morning on Wed, May 6

Good morning there!

The thunder woke me up at 5.30am this morning. Sleeping without curtains up makes thunder and lightning all the more exciting. However, the rain was sporadic so I rode in. I copped icy huge raindrops and got quite wet about halfway in. But the scary thing was the dizziness again. It sort of came right by about 1400 yesterday and the ride home was ok. This morning I could tell it was back again but wasn't sure how bad it was. But I wobbled twice early on my ride in and got a bit scared about it. I even took my foot out of the toe clip thingy. Still, I feel fine, when I'm not moving my head round much. I have had a blocked left ear for a few days so I imagine it has something to do with that.

Karate tonight - and tramping club. Mum said she'll walk around to collect wee Toby from school and get him ready. And cook dinner! Yum! Tacos and burritos tonight. I need to buy some tomatoes at lunch time as we ate most of them last night.

I'd better get stuck into work. I think Mike and I have a meeting at lunchtime with some life insurance person or something. So I'll be behind the 8-ball if I don't get everything done early on.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment