Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Good morning on Wed, May 27

Hi,

I rode in this morning. The radio said no rain today at all and that echoed in my mind as I rode through the drizzle. Still, the wind was virtually non-existent.

It is karate evening and I have work on all day so Mike is doing Toby drop off and Toby pick up. I'll ride up to Northland and catch the end of karate. Should be good fun!

We're off to Mum and Dad's for tea tonight - after karate. Mum has a kilo of chicken and is making a new dish for us to try. Sounds yummy.

Wee Toby mentioned he didn't like his sandwiches on Monday and wanted something else - like pizza! After 18 months he's decided ham and cheese sandwiches every day are no good? Very odd. Still, he's had ham and cheese since then and no more complaints. Heheheh. I'd better find a substitute and have it standing by. Cold pizza at the very least.

That's about it. I must go and get a cup of tea. I can't have my Weetbix yet as the milk has not been replenished. We have new kitchen staff and we all miss the last chap. Still, we did notice a sparkling clean bench yesterday in the kitchen. So although milk might not be getting topped up, we're cleaner than usual!

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment