Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, May 28

Hi,

What a fun day yesterday for me with 4 meetings lasting 1.5 hours each. Phew. It was pretty tough by the end. But then I had a great ride up to Northland to catch up with Mike and Toby at Toby's karate class. I saw the end of the class and Toby collect his certificate for passing his first grade. He now has a red tab on his white belt.

After that we shot home to get changed (me out of bike gear and Toby out of his Gi) and headed to Mum and Dad's place for dinner. Dad was just walking up the hill as we got there. So it was perfect timing. We ate a new dish of Mum's (chicken stew with thyme) and slowly tried to leave to get home. Heheheheh.

I slept like a log. Rode in nice and early this morning as I have no sandwiches to make (Mike and I will go out for lunch and it is lunch order day for Toby). Not too shabby a day, finally!

I'm working late tonight and Mike has arranged for Mum to collect wee Toby. Then it's table tennis night!

Have fun!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment