Friday, May 15, 2009

Good morning on Fri, May 15

Hi!

Happy birthday to Benjamin! 14 today. He's babysitter legal. Heheheheheh. Vivienne and John, let's go to all those movies out there.

We're off to the Lewises for dinner tonight. I'm guessing it is Benjamin's food choice so I have no idea what to expect. I think it was burritos last year - very yummy.

Table tennis was great fun last night. Mum and I played each other (the rounds are quite random usually) and Mum says I am getting much better. We also played against each other in the final round - a doubles match. We were drawn at 2 sets all and 2 all in the decider. Ooooo.

What does the weekend hold? Well, excitement tonight in terms of Benjamin's celebration. Swimming tomorrow morning. House cleaning (that'll be a mission). Then Sampsons come over for a sleepover and some stay on for Sunday while some orienteering is performed by other Sampsons.

I'm figuring for a roast dinner on Sunday. I need to squash in some grocery shopping somewhere. Poor Toby has a pauper's lunch today. A sandwich and two biscuits. We had no fruit! Mind you, he had a feast yesterday. He seemed to tackle everything yesterday apart from the extra jelly from home and a really old kiwifruit. The apple was attacked but not much was consumed. The rest of the stuff was gone!

I took the bus in this morning. Honestly it is hard enough to walk in the wind out there today. No way was I riding. And it is wet in periodic slashing sheets of wetness! I had a pleasant chat on the bus to Sarah - Ryan had refused to walk to school in the gale so she drove him then drove to the library to catch the bus from there. See? Everyone does it like that. Mike used to. Dad does it.

Ok. Time for loads of work, work, work.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment