Friday, March 12, 2010

Good morning on Fri, Mar 12

Hi,

Must have rained hard during the night as the roads were a bit wet coming in and my bike was in the top garage and my hi-vis jacket was wet when I pulled it on.  Yuck.  Heheheh.

Last night was our first Dynamics User Group session with the new organisers in charge (me nominally but probably in for the long haul now).  We were up the front blabbing on about it all.  I had convinced many colleagues to come along, as had Visha.  The talk was aimed at developers, and it really was!  I found it very interesting.  My work colleagues had some of it sail over their heads.  But it was very kind of them to support me (us).

Friday - hooray.  Mike has to pack for his tramp tomorrow.  Wish we were going too.  But we have National Kea Sleepover night tomorrow night and we're all sleeping in the Scout Hall.  Fun!  Swimming tomorrow with Toby.  Sunday is free at this stage (after about 9am when all the Keas get picked up after the sleepover, of course!).

Have a marvellous weekend.  The weather is supposed to be quite nice here after the cool change yesterday.  Bring it on!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment