Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Good morning on Tues, Mar 9

Hi,

What a beautiful morning here in Wellington.  However, March is most definitely here as there is a nip in the air and my nose dribbles as I ride down the hill.  Guess what?  I passed another cyclist going down this hill this morning.  Always a first time for everything.  I could be cheeky and say I passed two cyclists, but one of them was pushing his bike as he chatted to someone.  So, that would be misleading.

Keas was great fun last night.  A young Kea made his Kea promise and motto and got his woggle and scarf.  Woo hoo!  Proud mother was there taking photos.  And we had three other children turn up too.  Wow!  6 Keas running around.  Amazing.  We might actually be getting some numbers.  We'll see.

Toby and I went home via the supermarket to get some tea and then rushed in to collect Mike from the tramping club meeting (trip planning for winter).  When we got home I brought in the washing (oh bother - I forgot to hang out the wash this morning that I put in last night - never mind!) and it should be nice and dry after airing.  The days are getting shorter so it was quite dark by the time I grabbed them in.  I am almost up-to-date after the excesses of the weekend.

Tonight we're off to Kara's place for tea.  Yum!  Can't stay late though and Toby needs to do his homework there. 

That's about it.  Enjoy the sunshine if it's peeking out wherever you are!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment