Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Good morning on Wed, Mar 3

 Hi,

What a lovely morning - although it is quite gusty.  I had a very pleasant ride in.  I think my new tyres make my bike hum along.  I can ride much faster down the hill now.  I reached 49km/h on a different bit of the downhill stretch this morning.

Last night was great fun.  Duncan made steak and yummy salsa on top and rocket salad.  Mike came home early from networking after his course.  The network protocol was incompatible (geek joke from Duncan).

Last working day of the week for me (and Toby).  We're off tomorrow morning to Napier and then Turangi (for the Tongariro Crossing on Saturday).  Should be a great weekend.  Mike will join us on Thursday evening.

Karate today so I'll be off early to see wee Toby.  I think Ma and Pa will pop over to help out (Mum has a roast chicken dinner planned).  Mike will stay working and then head to tramping club.  He has a tramp coming up in a few weekends.

That's it really.  Not much else to report.  Monday's entry should be bigger than Ben Hur though.  Heheheh.

Have a great rest of the week.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment