Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Good morning on Tues, Mar 23

Hi,

Happy birthday to Sally for yesterday!  Hooray!  I know she had a fabulous day as I got a text from Andrew early saying they were off for a fancy lunch and they had the day off.  Toby was cross that I hadn't reminded him on the day though.  I got a dirty look when I told him it was Aunty Sally's birthday yesterday when he woke up this morning.  He wants to go shopping for her now.

Keas went well.  It was our first wet weather evening for ages - and dark enough that I had to find the lights!  We learned about St Patrick (a week late, but never mind) and made dancing leprechauns.  I was quite happy it was a quiet evening as I had a migraine 30 minutes before I left work.  Phew!

Busy after work tonight.  Got a release tonight in one system, and another one on Thursday evening.  I'll be quite ready for my week holiday starting at Easter!

Toby completed his homework well.  He finished the rest of it this morning.  He's learning long e sounds and words.  Agree.  Money.  Speed.  Degree.  Season.  Those sorts of words.  I think he quite likes it.  There was a word find game, where you circle the word in the grid.  He wants me to make him one up for himself.  I will do that.

Ok.  Time for tea.  Everything will be much better after tea.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment