Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good morning on Thurs, Mar 18

Hi,

What a lovely, if chilly, morning.  The bus trip both ways yesterday left me determined to ride my bike, even into the teeth of a howling gale with hailstones.  Well, at the moment that's how I feel.  Stupid buses.  I wore my rugby jersey this morning because it was cold.  And my big toe was cold by the time I got to work.  A lot better than numb from the knees down in the middle of winter.  But still early to be getting so cold.

Mike took Toby to karate (well, Dad took him and Mike met them there) and it went well.  I was hoping to get there for most of it, but the buses hated me last night.  So I went straight home and the boys were already back and Ma was getting dinner server.  Toby's favourite because they think he needs pampering after weeks of neglect on their part.  Sickness does that to you.

Ma is still not right - but getting there slowly.

Today is Friday for me as I have a day off tomorrow.  Craig and Carolin from Australia arrive tonight at midnight (groan) and we're away tomorrow morning at 8.30am to visit Stonehenge Aotearoa and then Mt Bruce on the way to Napier.  Vivienne will come along too, for tomorrow only.  Great!  Mike and Toby will leave after work/school and head up as well.

Have to finish packing tonight for the weekend as we're away early tomorrow morning.  Woo hoo!  The weather is supposed to be lovely while we're away.  Wairarapa tomorrow is lovely as is Napier the next day and Taupo the day fater that.  Wellington is looking dodgy for Monday - but that is normal.

Better get stuck in.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment