Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good morning on Wed, Mar 17

Top of the morning, to ye.

To be sure, it is a wet morning here in Wellington.  Never mind.  I wimped out and took the bus - and missed it.  So I was grumpy waiting for the bus, texting Mike all my frustrations.  But, guess what?  Someone I knew got on the bus in a few stops and we had a good chat into work.  So it all turned out fine.

I am on Toby drop-off duties on Wednesday because Mike is doing karate duty.  I think Mum and Dad will come over to collect Toby after tennis (if it's on) and maybe cook tea if I'm lucky (in which case, they should know there is absolutely nothing out for cooking - we're slack).

We have organised a tour at Stonehenge Aotearoa for Friday at 11am for me and my friends over from Australia (Craig and Carolin finally coming to visit after all these years!).  Vivienne will pop over for it and Mt Bruce too.  Great!  Ma is still too sick for a whole day outing.  Given our trip to the mirror shop on Sunday was too taxing for her - she may be right.  But if anyone else wants to come along - please do!

That's about it for now.  We're having St Patrick's Day celebrations here at work today.  I might get some lolly snakes if I play my cards right.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment