Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Good morning on Wed, Mar 24

Hi,

What a blustery old day here in Wellington - with a bit of airbourne rain too I think.  However, the wind was whipping that up so far I don't think I felt any of it on the way in.  Mum will be pleased to know it causes more grief landing in these conditions than taking off!  Honest! 

I already not looking forward to riding home if it stays like this.  Yucky.

Had a release last night, and rode home after that.  But it was entirely pleasant until later on when the wind got up.  Mind you, it certainly didn't keep me awake.

I'll meet Dad to take wee Toby to karate today.  Mike has a work seminar on and then tramping club.  Mike has a day walk on this Saturday but hopes to get to Sally's big bash later on.  Dad might even come after work on Saturday too, if I can convince him.

Not much else on - big day tomorrow with another release.  Busy, eh?

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. > Mum will be pleased to know it causes more grief landing in these conditions than taking off! Honest!

    Yes - taking off, you start on a small runway and you're trying to hit the sky. Landing, you start in the sky and try to hit a small runway.

    ReplyDelete