Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Good morning on Wed, Mar 31

 Hi,

Welcome to the last day in March.  We've had lovely settled weather and today is no different.  The ride down the hill was great fun.

Toby took ages to get to sleep last night.  Perhaps the impending holiday excitement?  Whatever.  He took ages.  And turns out he doesn't want to have tennis lessons anymore.  So disappointing as I like the idea of family tennis games in the future.  I'm hoping that I can talk him around in the light of day.  I have already said he'll be playing next term.  I guess I can cancel that if needs be.

Never mind.  Such is life.

On other things...  we're nearly packed up for the week down south.  We have 85% of our gear in a huge pile by the front door.  Tonight (after tramping club) we'll fling it in the car then go to sleep for a few hours.  Mike will get up at some ungodly hour (1.45am or something) and head down to the Bluebridge ferry.  Phew!  Wally will meet him there in his fancy new car packed to the gunwales with gear as well.

Toby and I have a leisurely flight down to Christchurch on Thursday evening.  7.30pm flight, with only daypacks (hopefully - otherwise I will have the new bike rack Mike has ordered with me).  I'll head home early (3.30pm) and collect Toby and order a taxi to the airport.  Maybe in time to grab tea there before the flight.

Toby will stay down in Dunedin for the second week of school holidays.  I fly back on Sunday evening (Apr 11) and Mike should get back around then too.

I need a cup of tea now.  Can't wait!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment