Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good morning on Tues, Mar 16

Hi,

What a lovely evening last night - so warm.  Very good news as Keas was involved in a major water fight.  I was kind of hoping to get involved as do some shooting of my own.  But it turns out that I was only required to fill 100 water balloons in non-stop filling action for about 50 minutes.  Phew!  Ok - Rob did about 10 of them.  But that still left me 90 to fill.  And of course the kids loved it.

It didn't matter that they got wet because it was so warm.  Toby had a ball.  Rob (a new parent helper) moppoed the kitchen floor.  The Scout Hall won't know what's hit it.  Aidan cleaning the Ladies bathroom and Rob mopping the kitchen floor.  He even pulled the fridge out.  Oooooo.  I would have been too scared at what I might find.  Especially after the mice episode over the weekend.

Tuesdays are our free day.  Nothing on.  Nothing to rush home for.  Toby does his homework.  We have tea.  Easy.  I noticed Mrs Mahoney writing in red ink in Toby's homework book about his messy writing last week.  Oh dear.  Better effort today please Toby.  The poor boy has inherited genes from me that make tidy homework next to impossible.  He'll have to try hard tonight.

I hope your day is marvellous.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment