Thursday, March 25, 2010

Good morning on Thurs, Mar 25

Hi,

What a lovely day today.  Very unsettled weather.  2.30pm yesterday looked like 7.30pm - the clouds were so dark.  Today is glorious.

I had Toby drop off duty (and I dropped his library books back too).  We had a good morning.  Toby slept in until 7.45am and then ate 5 Weetbix!  5!  Then a piece of my toast!  Mine!  He must have been starving.

Karate went well and Dad was good.  We had a giggle at the karate again.  Some of the kids are very funny when they make some of the moves.  The 4 or 5 star punch move made Toby look like he was  disco dancing.

Mike went to a seminar after work and then tramping club.  I think it went well.

Tonight I have a release.  I am hoping it will all go very well, and I'll be done by 1730.  Fingers crossed. Mike will go and collect wee Toby and bring him in for tea (Mike is also vaguely required for this release so we're both supposed to be here!).

Ok.  Time to get stuck in.
Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment