Thursday, May 27, 2010

And good morning from me

I didn't ride.

I didn't even bus.

I drove.

It was a bit of a disaster morning really, with Toby sleeping in to 8:00am. That gave us 20 mins to get ready. It was a bit startling when Toby said, 'Oh, it's lunch order day, isn't it? That means I need to do my homework right now before we go to school'. Oops. I assumed he'd have missed this week's homework because he was away. So he's going to tell his teacher that it was his fault for not doing his homework at after-school care or telling us it needed doing last night, and that he'll get it done this evening before doing anything fun. Promise.

I was still a little bit late because the off-ramp was broken. Took me 15 min to drive the last 700m or so to work. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment