Friday, May 28, 2010

Good morning on Fri, May 28

Hi,

I have discovered a pattern in my bike riding - or is that my lack of bike riding?  If it is raining when I wake up, in those crucial 10 or 15 minutes where I lie awake and listen to stupid DJs on the dumb radio station we listen to, then it is very hard for me to get into bike gear.  Something just doesn't work.  This morning I had my shower and got into work gear and aimed for the 7.30am bus.

Made lunches - made Mike get up and have breakfast with me.  Then wandered out to the bus - which didn't come.  Not at all.  Other patrons left with other options.  I went back home and folded sheets with Mike.

Anyhow - I did get on a bus later.  And it is very wet.  I feel ok about it, sitting here warm and dry at my desk.

Table tennis was great fun.  Hardly anyone turned up as we had the coldest, wettest night this season so far.  So I played for ages.  Good.

That's about it.  Already looking forward to the weekend with Friday night movie and babysitting the Sampson children tomorrow night.  Swimming as usual and the Bichan dinner at our house on Sunday evening (come along!).

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment