Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Good morning on Tues, May 18

Hi,

What a busy evening we had - Mike came to Keas with me and Toby.  I always like Keas even more when Mike comes too and sure enough - we had a fantastic night.  We got stuck into the pinatas straight away.  Mike drove off to get two more balloons (two extra Keas arrived tonight that weren't there last Monday) and we asked Wally to bring flour for making paste.  I was a bit disorganised as I left the Kea bag at home with all this stuff in it.

Anyhow, it was great fun.  And one of the mothers said her son asks her nearly every night if it is Kea night because he loves it so much.  How cool is that?  I was chuffed.

When we got home I rustled up some dinner (steak!) and then Mike and his Dad and I talked about the plans from the architect.  We're meeting the architects tonight after work.

This morning I took my mother's suggestion and got the slow cooker out and dinner is on.  Should be good just around dinner time tonight.  Yummo!

I may not go to table tennis this Thursday as we have to be at the airport by 4am on Friday morning to catch our flight.    That's going to be hard!

Ok.  Time to have a nice cup of tea.  The ride down the hill was great fun - Mike rode with me as his Dad is taking Toby to school.  But that means I have worked up a good appetite for some tea around about now.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment