Friday, May 14, 2010

Good morning on Fri, May 14

Hi,

Happy birthday to Benjamin for tomorrow.  I hope he has a great day!

It looks like my work computer's woes are set to continue into today.  Even opening browsers seems to have an age.  I might have to stick to pen and paper today!

I drove the wee green car home yesterday so I took the bus in this morning for the first time in weeks.  It was actually a good experience as I got to chat to Kat (friend from tramping club) all the way in.  She's fine - we haven't seen her for ages as sailing absorbs a lot of her time now.  I have invited her for a cup of tea.

Mike's party was lame, lame, lame (to use a direct quote from a text I got).  Toby and I drove in to collect him and I dropped them both off at home and went on to table tennis with Ma.  I enjoyed it like usual, apart from a time when I played a young boy who spent more time chatting to his friends than paying attention.  I told him so and forfeited the match about 5 minutes from the end, too cross to continue.  He got told off by the organisers for that.  Oh well.  I don't blame the kid - I blame his friends who should have known better.

It is Friday!  Hooray.  Not a lot on - swimming, dinner at our place with Barry and Kath, Sunday dinner for Benjamin's birthday and Mike will meet the website chap for tramping club on Sunday afternoon.  I rather fancy watching "Back to the Future 2" with Toby tonight.  Let's see how that pans out.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment