Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good morning on Wed, May 26

Hi,

The forecast said it was going to rain all day and that the rain will get harder with gale southerlies.  Hence, I hardly contemplated riding my bike, despite optimistically getting my bike gear ready last night.  I had a good morning with Toby and we walked to school and he came down to the bus stop with me.  Then I sat in the brilliant sunshine, with no wind, waiting for the bus.  Stupid weather forecast.

Anyhow - last night went well.  I had a user group session to run once more but probably won't need to be as involved over the next month or so as the main leader is back from annual leave.  Cool!

Mike and Toby collected me from there at 7.30pm.  I was home nice and early and Toby went to bed really well after his day recovering at home.

He has some photos from the weekend to take to school today for news.  I hope he remembers them.

That's about it.  Karate day (and tennis, if it's not teeming with rain with those promised gale southerlies) - Mike will head home for karate and hopefully we'll see Ma and Dad.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment