Friday, May 7, 2010

Good morning on Fri, May 7

Hi,

Another good ride in this morning, but the weather is not quite as gorgeous as it has been.  I nearly got wiped out by a lunatic running a red light.  Gave me a fright.  He wasn't even close to his red light changing because mine was green and I took off and then he decided to drive through the intersection.  Must have been asleep.  He was off to the motorway to see what damage he could do at 100 km/h.

I had a busy afternoon at work yesterday and was quite exhausted when I got home.  I rang Ma and we pretty much decided to cancel table tennis.  I think it was a good idea as I was very tired and slept well.  Next week, we'll be back with a vengence.

Tonight we have to do the final packing for the tramp tomorrow.  I need to prepare the food (the main and dessert) and then Toby and I can watch a movie.  I'm looking forward to the tramp - it's to Paua Hut and a great, easy walk for Toby.  I have ordered breakfast in the tent (too many people coming to stay in the hut) for Sunday morning for Mothers Day.

When we get home, we'll sort out Toby's bed and then I'll be off to take Ma into dinenr in town.  Mike and Toby will finish the bed off and sort it all out.  So, Ma, Dad and I will have a night out.  Should be nice but we do have to book, just in case.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment