Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good morning on Wed, May 19

Hi,

I got up and sorted out lunches while Mike showered.  And then he convinced me to take the bus in with him.  I was so weak - I agreed.  The rain wasn't that hard!  But it was nice to sit with him and chat on the way in.  And he bought me my ticket (he used his Snapper for the two of us).  Isn't he sweet?

Our meeting with the architects went for ages (but seemed quite fruitful).  At least the slow cooker proved its worth and Toby ate at normal time and we ate immediately after the meeting finished (around 8pm).  Toby got up and had seconds at 8.15pm when we were eating our meal.  He was starving.  And he ate every drop - both times.

Tonight is tennis and karate night.  Tennis may or may not be on - it is a little damp.  But karate will be on.  Dad has stocktake so he'll be away today at work.  It's a shame for him to have to work on his weekend.

Ok.  Time to get stuck in.  And I need a cup of tea.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment