Monday, May 31, 2010

And good morning from me (again)

Toby was good this morning, although he really wanted to sleep in. He stayed up far too late last night - I think he is still on Brisbane time a bit, or he's becoming a night owl or something. I was clearing up in the kitchen around 9:30pm and as I came out of the lounge this grey blur streaked past at waist height, which gave me a huge fright. It took me a second or two to figure out that it was in fact Toby running as fast as he could, back to bed to avoid getting into trouble.

So harsh, rigid 7am wakeups for Toby from now on I reckon. If I can get myself out of bed to do it, that is. He thinks he'll be in trouble with his teacher for being sleepy, so hopefully that'll help sort him out.

We were off to school right on time in the end though. I drove in since it's Keas night and that means we need the car to make everything work. I picked up Nancy - Evan's mum - on the way through because she'd just missed the 8:32am bus, that was early as it is wont to do. All good!

No comments:

Post a Comment