Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Good morning on Tues, Jun 1

Hi,

June already.  Amazing.  Lots of birthdays in June!  Bring it on, eh?  Happy anniversary to Mum and Dad for their 19th year today!  They're off to a movie and dinner this evening.  And congratulations to my sister, Shona, for passing a tricky maths exam for her studies.  How proud I am! 

Keas went well after a stuttering start.  When I got to the Sampson residence, no one was home.  There was a suprise basketball assessment going on and I had to find the Samuel Marsden gym and grab the house keys to get the Scout Hall key from the Sampson house.  And take Chelsea and Brennan and get them changed and open the hall - all in the space of about 4 minutes.  But I was only 3 minutes late.  And Rob volunteered to help out until Wally arrived.  The pinatas were a huge, smashing hit.  Toby had tears when he couldn't find his (we were away last week when the other Keas painted theirs) but when I figured out Hamish had painted Toby's and Toby could have Hamish's - everything came right.  Phew!  We have a day off next Monday from Keas because of Queens Birthday weekend.

Home for tea with Mike and huge discussions about work before bed where we got distracted by Eurovision 2010 finalists on YouTube.  What a great event.  I giggled myself to sleep.

The ride in was somehow lovely this morning.  Rain is threatened today (and for the rest of the week), but the roads were bone dry and I loved the ride in.  The wind was gentle, the lighting was flat but still morning-like.  Can't really explain it.

Everyone have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment