Thursday, June 24, 2010

Logistical disaster of a morning

And it's all my fault.

I was up relatively on time, Toby was up and dressed and fed.

I caught up with a bit of the news on the internet while I ate my breakfast and ironed my shirt. Lots of interesting things are happening in the world.

But then it was getting late. Quite late. So I got Toby up from downstairs, and got him to head off.

But, Toby was still hungry. Disaster. (I'd sown my own seeds with this by not buying weet-bix yesterday. One bowl of weetbix might be enough - but one bowl of rice bubbles is not.)

So after Toby ate his seconds of rice bubbles, out we ran. Toby didn't clean his teeth. My lunch is still at home (I think Toby hid it). We had to drive in because I'd missed the late bus.

And I bet half the lights are still on.

No comments:

Post a Comment