Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Good morning on Tues, Jun 29

Hi,

The end of June approaches.  The ride in was a little damp - but it was just drizzle.  Nothing too difficult to ignore until the last 200m into work when it was like being under the fine, but steady, spray from a garden hose.

The dinner last night at the Boulcott St Bistro was superb.  Mum now has a new favourite restaurant.  My steak was so nice.  It was a late night for Toby so I hope he has a good day today and we get him to bed early tonight.  At least there is no homework for the last week of term.

Keas went well.  I took my telescope in and because it was so cloudy, I taped three planets up on the wall that I had printed out and we looked through the telescope at them.  The kids seemed to like it.

Busy at work and I have a lunch out today that I forgot about.  I will put my sandwich in the fridge and have it tomorrow.

Mike's back is murder.  He was moaning quite a bit this morning as he wandered around getting ready.  It just went on him in bed yesterday morning as he rolled over.  Very weird.

Have a good day wherever you are.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment