Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Good morning on Wed, June 2

Hi there,

Wet enough for ducks this morning.  I took the bus.  Heheheh.  Mind you, despite staying quite dry and warm, I feel wet and cold at my desk.  Go figure.  Maybe it's because I can see outside to the misty gloom.

I heard briefly that Mum and Dad enjoyed Robin Hood last night for the anniversary night out on the town.  Good on them.  I drove in to collect Mike and we also drove his work colleague home (it was late and cold and wet and making her travel on a train for ages just seemed cruel).  To top it off, Mike and Toby wanted McDonalds at 8.30pm last night on the way back.  Madness.  It did seem odd eating at that time on a Tuesday.

Tennis today.  Well, probably not.  I never got Toby his racquet as I suspect no tennis.  But karate is on.  I never got his Gi out of the linen cupboard so someone needs to do that (Ma or Dad or Mike).  Yes - I am out of sorts this morning.  Not too sure why.

Ok.  Time to get stuck in once more to my workload.  My cup of tea is hitting the spot.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment