Thursday, June 24, 2010

Good morning on Thurs, June 24

Hi,

I am in the pleasant position of thinking today is Wednesday.  I have been a day behind all week.  Any why is this pleasant, I hear you ask?  Well, tomorrow, when I think it's Thursday, it'll actually be Friday.  How happy will that make me feel?

It was my first karate evening for ages last night.  The first time I have seen Toby in his yellow belt (with one red tab) and he looked gorgeous.  Mum cooked up a storm for tea and we had a great time laughing at the stories of Dad being embarassed when Ma visits the local supermarket and makes the bakers and butchers work hard for their living.

Toby played tennis - in the rain!  I think they were sick of cancelling due to the inclement weather and a bit of light drizzle was not going to stand in their way.  Toby wasn't terribly impressed at playing in the rain.  Mind you, Roger Federer also doesn't play in the rain, so I think Toby was entitled to feel a little put out.

Toby went to sleep quite early last night - no book reading at all.  Just straight to sleep.  He was fast asleep by the time Mike got home after 8.30.

Tomorrow night is the work party - a Hoe Down.  Oh dear.  Ma will collect Toby from school (his bag is almost all packed at home - just needs pyjamas chucked in) and Toby will spend the night there.  Then I'll collect him for swimming Saturday and head off to visit the Tabors for the rest of Saturday.

Mike is heading a day walk on Saturday and will join us later.  Saturday looks set to be very, very wet.

Ok.  Better get stuck in once more.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment