Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good morning on Thurs, Jun 17

Hi,

We had a lovely dinner out last night for Mike's birthday.  It was Mike's present from my parents, so they paid for our dinner.  Vivienne, John and Benjamin came, as well as Sally.  So it was a good night out.  Mike got presents and was happy with his haul.

It meant my bike ended up staying in town though, so it was another morning on the bus.  The roads didn't look too bad though.  Damp but no wind to speak of.

Table tennis tonight.  Hooray!  At least I feel better than this time last week.  I'm beginning to think it was just worrying about Toby last week that made me feel sick.  Mothers!  What can you do about them?  Heheheh.

Better get stuck in.  Have a great day wherever you are.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment