Friday, June 4, 2010

Good morning on Fri, Jun 4

Hi,

I made sure I spelled "Fri" right this morning.  It was really annoying seeing the "Thrus" every time someone replied to me yesterday.

I face painted Toby this morning - it is Wacky Wheels Day and you have to do something weird to your head, or pay 50c, to bring your scooter or skateboard to school.  I practised during the week (Tues night) with Toby and face painted a wonderful pirate.  Toby loved it.  So I was very surprised when he said he didn't want a pirate this morning.  He wanted... an X.  And undies on his head.  Ok.  Fine.  So Toby has a magnificent X on his face, and blue undies on his head.  Ma - don't be too surprised when you collect him after school.

Mum will collect wee Toby (and his overnight bag from our house) and take him away for an afternoon of pampering from his Grandy.  Afternoon tea is lined up somewhere, then 4 episodes of his current favourite TV show (maybe the League of Super Heroes - or Evil - I can't keep up!) followed by his favourite dinner (chicken schnitzels) and more pampering from Gramps no doubt once he gets home.  Mike and I will collect him tomorrow morning.

We're off to see Robin Hood tonight.  Should be a good diversion for a few hours.  Vivienne has organised it.  And hopefully we'll see her again on Sunday morning for Yum Cha (Grand Century - opposite Harvey Norman in Tory St at 11am).

I'm off to the tea room now for a lovely cuppa.  Can't wait!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment