Friday, June 18, 2010

Good morning on Fri, Jun 18

Hi,

Table tennis was great fun last night - I seem to be making some progress at the moment.  I think my inconsistent shots are becoming slightly less frequent.  They still exist though.  And in more abundance than anyone else in the club.

Toby is doing well after his bout of chicken pox.  Today a wee classmate is returning to Scotland to live and Toby has his Scottish rugby jersey on in Callum's honour.  Toby looks mighty fine!

I am so looking forward to the weekend.  Toby has swimming tomorrow after missing last week with the Pox!  The rest of the weekend will be filled with gardening and bathroom design.  Oh - that I can probably not look forward to quite as much.

I also want to start a 1 hour reading session where I read my book, and Toby reads his and I am on hand to help him.  We have found a series of books that are just a wee bit hard for him (Deltora Quest) but he enjoys it.  So I want to encourage him to read the books. 

That's about it.  Have wonderful time over the weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment