Monday, June 21, 2010

Good morning on Mon, Jun 21

Hi,

Another pleasant weekend.  Although I seem to have picked up my dizzy viral thing again.  The ride down the hill was lovely and it never bothered me until I bent down to lock my bike and had a wee wobble.  Silly thing.

Toby swam very well after his two weeks off (Queens Birthday and chicken pox) and we booked him in again for next term.  He can swim quite well, apart from the breathing bit.  But they are working on that.

Mike was out annoying other patrons at a pub with karaoke until 3am on Friday night.  And then spent all day Saturday annoying me and Toby by breaking out into Britney songs for no reason.  And I stayed up reading until 3am on Saturday night.  I'm a bit ruined.

Barry popped in on Saturday as he was quoting for our neighbours bathroom renovations.  I hope he gets it.  It was good to see him.

We watched "Across the Great Divide" on Saturday night.  I did notice Mike spent a lot of time listening to the movie rather than watching it.

Sunday the rain came down in bucket loads.  We went to the tile shops to check out stuff and then prepared for dinner at Sally and Andrew's place.  What a scrumptious feast that was!

And now the week stretches ahead.  Hope it's a good 'un.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment