Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good morning on Wed, May 5

Hi,

Another glorious morning here in Wellington!  When are you all moving here??  :-)  I had Toby drop-off duty so got a bit of a sleep-in while Mike had the early shower.  I'm surprised Mike leapt out of bed so promptly given his excesses the night before with his boss and peers at the pub.  Sounds like they were all letting off some steam and letting their hair down.  When Mike got home he was talkative and hungry!  Heheheh.  I was already virtually comatose.  Mike seems to have the answers to all the worlds woes when he's had a few drinks.  Maybe I should write down his ideas?  Sell them to Mr Key?  Or Mr Brown - I think he needs them more at the moment.

Toby and I had a good evening, although we were wondering where Mike was at various times.  I started (and finished) task 1 on the project management tasklist.  I cleared out any old clothes from Toby's current chest of drawers.  I now have a huge bag of clothes and we might pass them onto Christine for wee Tom to pick through.  Some size 5 but a lot size 6.  And the odd size 4 in for good measure.

Tonight is karate night (after tennis at school) and Mike will ride home to go to karate.  My parents are likely to come and collect Toby from school and prep him for karate.  Ma is keen on cooking tea - yum!  I hung out the wash, so there is very little in that regard to get washed now.

After tea I will tackle task 2.  What was task 2 again?  Clear out some furniture to take photos of the current bunk?  That might be tricky with the fish tank there on Toby's tallboy.  I might be able to manage some of it.  Mike will be off to tramping club to collect some stuff for the weekend.  Let's hope the weather stays good.

Ok.  Time to get stuck in.
Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment