Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good morning on Thurs, May 13

Hi,

What a strange morning.  The gorgeous weather has broken with a rainy, slightly gusty morning.  But it is warm.  At 6am, it was 18C already.  Very strange.  I had Toby drop-off duty and we had a very nice morning (I got lots of hugs for some reason).  As I got the bike out of the garage, it started to rain.  I was reasonably wet by the time I rode carefully into the garage at work.

Guess what??  Toby is a yellow belt in karate!  Hooray!  What a clever wee chap.  And that's despite his parents teaching him the wrong reverse punch.  Mike asked the sensei about the reverse punch 10 minutes before the grading started and realised he had to sort it out with Toby.  And Toby did very well.

Mum and Dad came by and cooked dinner last night. They were both a little subdued so I think they are getting a cold or something.  But dinner was scrumptious - tortillas filled with lamb and salad (and rice risotto on the side).  They brought over SingStar, but Toby and I took it over and Mum and Dad fled the house to the safety of their own place.  Heheheh.  Perhaps a session this weekend?

Mike drove the MX-5 in today - for a service and WoF.  It's overdue for both.  I had to help him push it out of the garage this morning.  It nearly started!

We got Benjamin's birthday invitations yesterday (for Sunday dinner).  Mike's Dad also got one.  So, we have Sunday dinner sorted!

In fact, we have swimming, and Barry and Kath coming for Saturday dinner, then Benjamin's party.  So I'm looking at this weekend and enjoying the prospect of a bit of relaxing time.

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment