Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Monday with me sick

Hi,

And Toby sick.  And Mike looking like a candidate for being sick.  Oh dear.  Auckland obviously gave me a good dose of some germs I had little resistance to.

Family lunch went well

First vegetarian meal - not super well received by Toby

Sunday everyone came around for the family lunch.  It was good to catch up.  I did go to bed as soon as the last people left and then had two more visitors.  But I held court from bed!  Hahahah.  I got worse in the evening so I was in no shape for work the next day.  All I wanted to do was sleep.

Monday I was indeed sick.  And Toby also claimed sickness benefit.  Admittedly he did have a wee cough.  But a day off probably did him some good.

Back to work today.  Will see how I get on.

Have a great week!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment