Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Tuesday with work

Hi,

Well, I went back to work, but perhaps it was a day early.  I probably should have stayed at home to recover a bit more.  But I had some important meetings and loads of work.  Never mind.  Today I feel much better.  Mike says I am worse though.  I did wake up coughing a lot during the night.

I can see sunshine today - so nice.  The bus is completely boring and I can't wait to get back on my bike.  Maybe tomorrow, if I can keep from getting a coughing fit on the way up the hill.

Toby is doing well.  I think he had a great day at school.  We got through his homework and he had a good evening.  Mike got home after his meeting and told us about his vegetarian beef meal.  Right.  Beef.  I had vegetarian lasagne.  Toby pretended to eat some.

Anyhow - Toby made up for less than ravenous eating with 6 Weetbix this morning.  Oooossshhh!  Maybe he can live on tomatoes, Weetbix and apples?

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment