Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Tuesday and Wednesday in Auckland

Hi,

Busy up at the TechEd conference in Auckland.  The days are pretty full and these work colleagues are just so sociable.  Remind me to never let Mike come up here with them all.  Hahahah.  He'd love it!

Caught up with Roz last night.  She is looking very well and telling me all her news.  We tried to see a movie, but there was nothing on we wanted to see at a convenient time.  So we found a coffee shop and I had an iced coffee.  I can't believe how yummy it was from a chain that mass produces its coffee.  Will have to try a Gloria Jeans iced coffee again to check it wasn't a fluke.

Iced coffee with Roz.  Roz is camera shy


Yep - I'm yellow!  Lucky I like yellow!
Keynote for TechEd
Got a few people to try and meet today in-between sessions.  I bumped into Ilske.  Cool!  She's even staying at the same hotel.

Mike and Toby sound like they are having fun without me.  Quote of the week on Facebook from Mike.  Toby says "It's like four days of Dad Camp."  Riiigghhhtt.  Is Toby drinking from the toilet?  Hahahah.

Have a great day.  Time for breakfast.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment