Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Tuesday with nothing

Hi,

Had a busy day at work.  Came home on the bus with Mike and we cooked tea.  Vegetarian spaghetti bolognese.  This was a bit of a hit with Toby.  Hurrah.  A meal he can eat.

I also had a lesson in Love 101 according to Toby.  Here is his surefire way to get someone to love you.

1.  Give them lots of kisses
2.  Be nice to them
3.  Give them presents

Mike encouraged this belief by declaring it had worked for him.  He kissed me lots, was nice to me and gave me presents.  And now we're married.  Toby looked smug at his theory being completely ratified.

I didn't want to point out the flaw in point 1.  If they are prepared to accept lots of kisses, they may already be quite well disposed towards you.  Best Toby keep a simplified view of love for as long as he can.  Reality may prove a far trickier prospect.

The weather is a little pants here.  I am still on the bus because I still find it hard to breathe deeply.  But I sense the time is coming to attempt a ride back up the hill.  Oooossshh!

Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment