Friday, September 27, 2013

The Thursday with work quiz night

Hi,

Benjamin came and looked after Toby - hooray!  So Mike and I got to go out and play.  Work had a social club quiz night.  It was a lot of fun!  Mike and I were on opposing teams and the important thing to note is the team I was in beat his team.  Hahahah.

It was all pretty close.  We came second, but only by half a point to the team in third place.  And we were about 3 points behind the winners.  Our sports round killed us.  We got 3 out of ten.  The lowest of any team.  But all the other rounds we got 8 or 9 out of ten.  Sports.  Hah!  Mind you, if they were relying on me to get the video games round we would have been looking at two!  We had a whiz on that who easily got 9 right!

The weekend is looming. I want to go bike riding tomorrow with Toby.  Should be fun!  And we need to start painting.  Not so much fun!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment