Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Wednesday where I felt better

Hi,

As compared to the Thursday morning where I feel like pants again.  Not sure what has gone wrong - I did have a good sleep until 3am when coughing woke me.  I think perhaps it is the soreness of my body from the hacking cough that is causing my health to feel like it has gone backwards.  In fact, I finally had enough energy last night to go out grocery shopping.  Woot!  It's just that I want to sleep now.  Hahahahah.

Mike made a nice vegetarian dinner last night - macaroni cheese.  Yummy too.  His salad is purely functional.  A kinder description would be rustic.  Think massive pieces of lettuce that could only fit in Mike's mouth.  A half hearted attempt to chop red onion.  And unchopped cherry tomatoes.  And there you have Mike's salad.  Functional.  It was a salad.  Toby liked it.  Whereas I finely chop the onion, chop tomatoes, shred the lettuce, add crumbled feta and pumpkin seed sprinkles.  Hahahah.  Toby doesn't eat my salad.

Another busy day at work.  I didn't ride in again - still a bit sick to do that.  It is the long ride uphill that necessitates breathing that would be difficult to maintain right now.  :-p

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment