Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Monday with no Toby

Hi,

Toby was having a sleepover with Isaac Sunday night and there was a handover where Mike saw him for about 15 minutes before another parent took Toby for another sleepover.  He slept last night at Akash's house.  There is yet another handover today from Akash's Dad to Akash's Mum before we collect him at 5pm today.  After all that, I am going to attempt to lure him back into the family fold with his favourite dinner tonight.

Mike and I had a lazy evening watching some television (I finally watched First Crossings - a re-enactment programme.  This one was playing out Ed Hillary's first ascent of a decent mountain in the Kaikouras.  It was rather good.).  I did fall asleep on the couch though.  Woke up and went to bed.

I drove into today with Mike because of the Toby handover that occurs this evening somewhere in Ngaio.

Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment