Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Wednesday with tramping club for Mike

Hi,

There is a definite theme to my post titles.  Mike has made me a tramping club widow.  Far too young too.  Hahahah.

Happy birthday today to wee Abby.  8 years old.  Wow!

Yesterday I caught up with Helen in town and I had an iced coffee with her at Thunderbird Cafe.  It was a really good iced coffee.  I'd go back just for that!

Helen getting to grips with my phone's camera.  No, you have to point it at me!


That's it!  Iced coffee, front and centre.  With a bit of background.  Perfect shot.
We bought a portable backup hard drive for Helen's computing needs and I left her rummaging around in her backpack for her camera so she could capture some nice urban reflective shots.

My ride home was dry, would you believe.  When I nipped inside to get out of my bike cleat shoes, and jumped back in the car, it had started raining.  Lucky, eh?

We had another decent quake last night - apparently!  It didn't wake any of us at midnight.  Zzzzzzz.  But they have certainly tapered off.

Time for a cup of tea.  Busy at work.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment