Monday, September 23, 2013

The weekend with yummy food at Taste

Hi,

What a great weekend.  Saturday morning was lazy for me and Toby.  Mike had to get up and take the Corolla into Pitstop Petone for its WoF.  Toby and I watched a movie and watched Americas Cup racing (such a disappointment) and read books until it was time to get out of bed.  Mike collected us and took us to Taste in Khandallah.  Benjamin is working there (and we did see him).  The food was great!

French Toast looked great!

But my asparagus rolls were scrumptious
The weather was diabolical.  Such heavy rain.  We ran back to the car and home to relax for the afternoon.  William came over for a sleepover.  I took the boys to meet Jacob and his mother Susan and we watched Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters in 3D.  Great fun!

Next morning was another lazy start to the day.  Tidied and that was about it.  The Tabors arrived at about midday and left the boys while they went and explored Wellington Open Homes.  Louise came to collect William and we had a good chat to her.  Then the Tabors got back and we chatted a bit to them before they left.

I faced a mountain is ironing and conquered it.  Without the need for crampons, it must be said.  Or extra oxygen.

The week looks busy again.  But we don't have multiple after work activities.  So it might be okay.  I rode my bike in this morning for the first time in ages.  Here's hoping I can breathe on the way up the hill at the other end of the day!  Oooosshhhh!

Have a lovely day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment