Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Monday with packing

Hi,

I rode home in the most lovely evening conditions.  Such a gorgeous evening.  I collected Toby and we went home and I cooked some dinner.  Mike was out celebrating a big win at work.  Sally rang and asked about the stars aligned with the moon that she was sure were planets.  I went out and had a look and discovered she was right.  Venus was under the moon shining very brightly.  Saturn was a similar distance above the moon, shining with its usual orange tint.  And below Venus was a star called Spica.  It's a bright star in our sky.  They looked spectacular, all lined up.  The earth shine on the moon was lovely too.

I finally got all my gear packed and had a relaxing evening.  Mike got home and chatted away about work a bit.  I think I fell asleep pretty fast.

I'm off to Auckland until late Friday now.  So, don't panic if you don't hear from me.  Hahahah.  I may be busy.

Have a great week.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment